

As a kid I thought "tuna salad" was tuna fish on a green salad. In service to my original concept, I created this quick and simple dish which is ideal for lunch or a light dinner. The sweet orange and red pepper is a lovely contrast to the heat of the peperoncino and salty capers.
Serves 2
Ingredients
Ingredients
juice of 1 lemon
1 orange, segments separated and cut in half
1 red pepper, chopped
1 teaspoon dried parsley
1 can tuna
2 tablespoons olive oil
1 peperoncino, finely diced (optional)
2 cloves garlic, minced
2 teaspoons capers
4 to 6 ounces mixed greens
toasted, sliced almonds, for garnish
Directions
1. Mix the first nine ingredients in a large bowl.
2. Distribute mixed greens onto two plates, and divide tuna mixture evenly.
3. Garnish with sliced almonds if desired.
1 orange, segments separated and cut in half
1 red pepper, chopped
1 teaspoon dried parsley
1 can tuna
2 tablespoons olive oil
1 peperoncino, finely diced (optional)
2 cloves garlic, minced
2 teaspoons capers
4 to 6 ounces mixed greens
toasted, sliced almonds, for garnish
Directions
1. Mix the first nine ingredients in a large bowl.
2. Distribute mixed greens onto two plates, and divide tuna mixture evenly.
3. Garnish with sliced almonds if desired.
The gazpacho and tuna salad made my mouth water. Karen and I are going to have to get off our duffs and make some of your recipes.
ReplyDelete- Matt
ReplyDeleteSerious loan offer.
Individuals Czech, Slovak and worldwide I offer loans from 2,000 to 10,000,000€ to all people able to repay with an interest rate of 1% to 1% per year. According to the required amount. I do it in the field of - Financial loans - Real estate loans - Investment loans - Car loans - Consolidation debt - Loan repayment - Personal loans - You are in the folder Contact me if you need a loan
E-mail: francoispinault807@gmail.com
Bonjour à tous ! Avez-vous besoin d'un prêt ? Nous proposons diverses options de financement : prêts aux entreprises, prêts personnels, conseils financiers et prêts immobiliers. Notre taux d'intérêt est de 3 % et les conditions sont très simples. Contactez-nous pour une consultation gratuite. E-mail : loanaccion@gmail.com
ReplyDeleteHi My Belove Mothers, Out there Greatness Is Power I was searching for a loan to sort out my bills & debts, then I saw comments about Blank ATM Credit Cards that can be hacked to withdraw money from any ATM machines around you I doubted this but decided to give it a try by contacting jm0525180@gmail.com they responded with their guidelines on how the card works. I was assured that the card can withdraw €20,000 instant per day & was credited with €540,110,00 so i requested for one & paid the delivery fee to obtain the card, after 24hours later, i was shock to see the UPS agent in my resident with a parcel card i signed and went back inside and confirmed the card works after the agent left. This is no doubt because I have the card & have made use of the card. pay my kids student loan, clear my car loan and many good things i dream off in life each day i pray to God, for this Blessings with meeting @Rick, These hackers are Germany, NORWAY, USA, based hackers set out to help people with financial freedom!! Contact @Mr Rick for help if you want to get it and to support yourself and family bills I don’t know why I am posting this here, I just felt this might help those of us in need of financial stability. Email Him Via: jm0525180@gmail.com OR WhatsApp via +1 (936) 366-4717. Best Regard Ms Patrick. from Norway..!!
ReplyDelete